Kawasaki ER-6N 2009

Kawasaki ER-6N 2009

Saturday, September 4, 2010 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

The '09 models are presented sequentially in the model. I have a season of too much news is my favorite car "ER-6n" "ER-6f (Ninja650R)" has also been announced .
So I go by appearance first type , leave here once on the image .

From ER-6n . All image processing was quite bright , so I think with very different vehicle .
EU version of the two colors . Red .
'09 ER-6n red1 '09 ER-6n red2

White .
'09 ER-6n white
Until now, the atmosphere was gentle and '09 are now designed around a linear light and sharp . In my view , a notch above most crowded shave light meter regent rice balls , looks like it also . I like a sharp style , some may prefer this better than ever.

ER-6n in North America , but until now had not sold , sales will be an '09 model. What's wrong Kawasaki . I wonder if there is still demand .
Sites in North America , North American sales staff can also view videos PR .
Candy Plasma Blue color only.
'09 ER-6n blue2 '09 ER-6n blue1
If you copy photos from the Rear , I think really cool .
'09 ER-6n blue3
Are clearly not proud of the photo . From '09 is Burakkugachapin .
Catch '09 ER-6n is
"SHARPER STYLE. EVEN EASIER. MORE FUN."
( sharp style . easier . more fun . )


The following ER-6f. From the blue .
'09 ER-6f blue1 '09 ER-6f blue2

Lime green .
'09 ER-6f green1 '09 ER-6f green2

ER-6f and the North American version of "Ninja650R".
'09 Ninja650R red1 '09 Ninja650R red2

Ninja650R the "Lime Green" "Passion Red" "Metallic Diablo Black" in three colors .

Honestly, first saw the photo , '09 ER-6f somehow the design of much interest , I thought . But if I look at various pictures and write an article that "this is now Kakkoiijan " and I 've changed .
The first " feeling much interest "is , ZX-6R from the impression I think it is like halfway . But from the angle you look at the pictures of some of the ZX-6R and compare that with , ZX-6R that has become so similar . The light around rather like a little Yamaha fazer atmosphere .

It's cool . '09 And '08 before I called you prefer , whether it is good to feel a different direction , one that is difficult. Basically, I prefer a light one , no there is not sticking to it. I worry .



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



or subscribe in as a reader

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews